Re: [deepLinking-25] What to say in defense of principle that deep linking is not an illegal act?

As groundwork, I wonder about the W3C's ability to comment on legal
issues.  A precedent is that proper use of GET and POST should shield a
client from liability for side effects as a result of a GET.  But
still, it's a funny idea.

Not that I disagree with the reasoning behind the statement that deep
linking is not an illegal act -- I don't -- but that it's not clear what
the technical community's role is.

- Lucas