RE: xlink:href

Use XLinks when you want/expect to fetch representations or think your
essentially dealing in documents. RDF doesn't have anything to say about
dereferencing, or documents; its constants all the way down. You can
always map between the two later, as things change. On the other hand
you have to wonder why we have both XLink and RDF.

Bill de hÓra

..
Propylon
www.propylon.com