Re: [Minutes] 1 July TAG teleconf (SOAP last call, xlinkScope-23, Arch Doc and httpRange-14)

Hi Stuart,

Sorry for the late response. Comments interspersed below.

Jean-Jacques.

"Williams, Stuart" wrote:

> I've taken a look at the messages you reference from Hugo. Has he submitted
> them to xmlp-comments yet or is this part of the process of ws-arch
> formulating it's response to the last call on SOAP 1.2?

The latter, I think; but I don't want to put words in Hugo's -or WS-Arch's-
mouth.

> I think the proper place for discussion of these comments in the first
> instance is the XMLP-WG as part of the process of addressing Last Call
> comments.

I agree.

> The TAG has invited the XMLP WG to draw the TAG's attention to matters of
> Web Architecture [1].
>
> Of the comments that Hugo makes the following, from [2], may be of interest
> to the TAG.

I am please you did find some interesting material.