RE: Background information on GET and XForms (was: GET should be encouraged...)

At 10:23 PM +0900 1/27/02, Martin Duerst wrote:

>As far as I understand, there is nothing against GET with body,
>and it should be seriously considered for XForms.

I think there's one issue about GET with body that still applies. A
URL-encoded GET is bookmarkable, linkable, publishable in books,
paintable on the ides of buildings, etc. A GET with body is not.

In some cases this is a security risk. However, in others (like
Google's and Yahoo's and Amazon's simple forms)  it's very
convenient. I wouldn't like to see that go away.