RE: 13 Aug Arch Doc available for review

Please, please, limit the discussion to suggestions
of textual changes to the document.

I understand Claude Bullard's suggestion to be:

  strike "Open: issue deepLinking-25: What to say in defense
  of principle that deep linking is not an illegal act?"
  from the document. Do not attempt to address it in
  this document.

Mike, if you have a point to make, please make it
in the form:

	please add these words to the document: ...

[...]