RE: whenToUseGet-7 Making SOAP Restful

Noah,

As a TAG member, I do not want the XMLP WG as it is currently chartered to
be tasked with solving this problem.  Further, SOAP 1.2 should be the focus
for dist-app, IMO.  I believe that the TAG should be the focal point for
this issue, if the issue won't go to the web services architecture group.
For these reasons and a few others, I would prefer to keep discussions on
the TAG list.

Cheers,
Dave