RE: whenToUseGet-7 Making SOAP Restful

OK...we've had an early request to limit interactions on each subject
something on the order of three responses per person.  I think that works
well for the tag's purposes of soliciting perspectives on architectural
issues.  It's obviously somewhat limiting in refining particular design
proposals, hence my suggestion to move this one out of the tag's way.
Pending further guidance from that tag, I guess we'll try and discuss this
one as succinctly as possible on the tag list.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org