Re: agenda+ css-writing-modes-3 review

> On Oct 1, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi, Dirk, Amelia, Cameron–
>
> We decided that we need (at least some of) you on the telcon to really deal with this issue and help move the CSS Writing Modes 3 spec to CR.
>
> Are you available to be on the telcon next week?

I wonder what the issue is. I thought we resolved the last open issues at the FX TF meeting in Paris a couple of weeks ago?  fantasai and Cameron were both it the meeting and overruled me :D. I myself will not be able to join.

Greetings,
Dirk

>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=1&year=2015&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0