Re: agenda+ css-writing-modes-3 review

Hi, Dirk, Amelia, Cameron–

We decided that we need (at least some of) you on the telcon to really
deal with this issue and help move the CSS Writing Modes 3 spec to CR.

Are you available to be on the telcon next week?

Tav is going to be reviewing the spec in depth, and you can coordinate
with him to provide feedback, if you can't be on the telcon.

Thanks–
–Doug