Expected behavior for stroke-dasharray="0"

From: Thomas Zimmermann <thomaszimmermann1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 00:15:08 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
I'm looking for clarification regarding the special case of setting the
stroke-dasharray property to "0" for SVG shapes like paths or circles.

>From the related part of the SVG1.1 spec (
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/painting.html#StrokeDasharrayProperty), it seemed
to me that the behavior should be the same as if stroke-dasharray="none"
was specified, i.e. to render a solid line.

However, I recently came across a browser implementation that displayed no
stroke at all in that case. So maybe you could give me your opinions on
this to find out if that's intended behavior or a bug that needs to be
addressed.

Cheers,
Thomas