Re: Expected behavior for stroke-dasharray="0"

From: Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:09:13 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org, amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com
Cc: thomaszimmermann1@gmail.com
   - Do you have any fundamental objection to these new implementation
   instructions?

No, we don't

 - If we agreed here that this is the intended effect, would you be able
   to push the changes to Firefox sooner rather than later?

Yes.

I'm happy with the following proposed wording too.

   - If any value in the list is negative, the <dasharray>
   <http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-SVG2-20140211/painting.html#DataTypeDasharray>
value
   is invalid
   <http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-SVG2-20140211/intro.html#TermInvalidValue>.
   If all of the values in the list are zero, then the stroke is rendered as a
   solid line without any dashing.

Robert.