Re: Outlines for new Implementation guide documents for Core (previously WAI-ARIA), HTML 5.1, and SVG2

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:28:22 -0600
To: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
Cc: Kurosawa Takeshi <taken.spc@gmail.com>, "'www-svg'" <www-svg@w3.org>

Brian,

Well, for example, it would not apply to <desc>, <radius>,
<rendering-intent>, etc.

I did not think we agreed to put it on all elements - just not to limit it
to rendered elements.

I think that definitions.xml is fine. Did you find a problem?

See here: https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/attindex.html

see role and and the aria- attributes.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger