Re: Ignoring trailing semi-colon delimiters

Hi Brian,

	Looking at my parsing code and behaviour it follows
your proposal. I guess that content out in the field forced
our implementation to go the lenient way.

	All the motion test cases in your test do what you
propose so +1 to the more lenient approach since it reduces
author surprises.

Cheers,
Alex