Re: Test for animation of SVGLength values

Updated the test according to the annotations of Dr. Hoffmann. The lines are set in inch for animation of the absolute units 'in', 'cm', 'mm' and 'pt'. The other side of the coin is, that the test does not check absolute to relative animations of the form: 'from' in px and 'to' in cm. This should be done in another test as well, since the behavior seems not unique in some viewers. Even so it sound difficult to determine intermediate steps in such an animation without knowledge of the resolution, or how the viewer handles resolution.

Cheers
Dirk