Re: Property inheritance and the 'clipPath' element

Patrick,

To clarify: my previous mail in this thread was only about Opera's
implementation, not about the specification.

As I read the test it isn't particularly testing "display='table'", it
could just as well use "display='block'". That's fine either way though,
doesn't in any way affect the validity of the test. I do think the test
should be improved by showing a distinct indication of passing however,
but it's technically valid for implementations that support CSS2 (and
consequently DOM Level 2 Style).

Cheers
/Erik