From: www-svg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-svg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Erik Dahlstrom
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:10 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Property inheritance and the 'clipPath' element

Robert,

Not all of the display property values were handled in the 'display'
presentation attribute unfortunately, it would work in Opera too if "table" was replaced with "block" in the testcase. Internal builds have this issue fixed already.

Cheers
/Erik

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed