From: Robert Longson [mailto:longsonr@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:30 AM
To: Patrick Dengler
Cc: Erik Dahlstrom; www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Property inheritance and the 'clipPath' element

Patrick,

The ietestcenter test now seems to pass for Firefox 3.6 though it still reports fail for Opera. The overview page (http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/#svg11e2) has not been updated for browsers that now pass the updated test though.

Erik, why does Opera still report fail?

Best regards

Robert.