Re: Should svg work in less strict html5 documents with an html mime-type?

I redact my statements about Chrome 6.  Just tried it and it failed to work
(I thought I had read some buzz about it).

IE9 and Firefox 4 are confirmed to work.

IE9 was the first browser to ship a build that supported SVG-in-HTML5
syntax  (in April) followed thereafter by a Firefox 4 alpha.  As I stated, I
believe WebKit nightlies might have this feature turned on, but I haven't
yet confirmed.

No word from Opera yet :(

Jeff