RE: Should svg work in less strict html5 documents with an html mime-type?

I wasn't sure my understanding of the specs was correct.  I guess from your reply you are confirming that Opera is just doing it wrong (doesn't support the feature yet).  In that case, thanks for the info.

From: codedread@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:38:06 -0700
To: kevinar18@hotmail.com
CC: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Should svg work in less strict html5 documents with an html mime-type?

I redact my statements about Chrome 6.  Just tried it and it failed to work (I thought I had read some buzz about it).

IE9 and Firefox 4 are confirmed to work.

IE9 was the first browser to ship a build that supported SVG-in-HTML5 syntax  (in April) followed thereafter by a Firefox 4 alpha.  As I stated, I believe WebKit nightlies might have this feature turned on, but I haven't yet confirmed.

No word from Opera yet :(

Jeff