Re: Should svg work in less strict html5 documents with an html mime-type?

Patience Kevin! :)

You're making an assumption that all browsers currently support this.  At
the moment the following do (to my knowledge):

- Firefox 4+
- Chrome 6+
- IE9+

Presumably Safari and Opera will soon follow suit.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff