Re: SVG and MIDI

> Hi Helder,

Hi James,

> My mind has been exploding since Alex's post yesterday. Discovered that
> Inkpen preserves custom markup when reading and saving files... :-))

You mean "Inkscape" [1]? ;-)

Yeah, I guess taking the "develop an Inkscape plug-in" approach is
probably wise for this case. I've seen a few software packages based
on this approach, mostly just to embed metadata which is used for
behavior during run-time.

I guess you might also find interesting (to mix/analyze/reuse) to know
about Audacity [2], which has some (apparently quite limited) support
for MIDI and whose license seems to be compatible with Inkscape's.

Probably this is not the most appropriate mailing list for this sort
of details: I'd hint you to place this sort of threads in the SVG
Developers group [3] in the future. ;-)

> All the best,
> James

Hope this helps,