Re: SVG Fonts [...]

On 6/7/10 10:12 AM, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> Fair enough, and SVG 1.2T fonts are a subset of SVG 1.1 fonts so I could
> just as well have called them SVG 1.1 fonts.

_This_ I don't follow.  In general, claims about subsets of a set need
not be true of the whole set, so the above sentence doesn't make any sense.

All I claimed is that the various implementations of SVG 1.1 Fonts in
particular:

1)  Are incomplete.
2)  Implement different subsets of SVG 1.1 Fonts
3)  Don't agree on some parts that more than one implements.

-Boris