Re: [Vector Effects] Minor correction suggestions for the currently available drafts

Hi, Helder-

Thanks for your comments.  Supplying a CVS patch is clever, but that's
not really how we've traditionally take comments... I'll leave it up to
the editor, but I would personally much rather see a simple corrected
document that could be easily reviewed and copy/pasted if necessary.

It is good to get such comments early, so it makes critical review at LC
much less painful.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs