Re: [svg-developers] Re: SVGt1.2: Text Box

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:

> which is simple to understand does not provide anything similar to:
> html form: action or method, which aywk do not require script.
>  and it is in this sense that I feel the SVGt1.2 spec is not acceptable.

Wasn't the design philosophy of SVG the XML one, i.e. you mix namespaces
to get non-graphical features.  I'm not sure if XFORMS is concrete
enough, but otherwise one would use actual HTML forms.

(This is a second attempt, for www-svg, as I mistyped it first time.
Note that the yahoo groups cross post is a closed group and failed.  I'm
still waiting to see what happens to the webapi one.  Cross-posting
email is not a good idea.)

--
David Woolley