RE: Question about getURL() (SVGT 1.2)

Hi all,

I know my question might not be very sexy :-) but can anybody offers
some help/answers/suggestions to my question ?

I'm worried that if the behaviour of getURL() is not clear enough people
will simply use the XMLHttpRequest() function and the specification of
getURL() will just add noise to the SVG specification ...

Does any UA implement the getURL() function ?

Julien