RE: SVGT 1.2 Tests: <tspan> and line-increment property

Hello Kalle,

Thank you for your reply. We have recognized this issue for quite some
time now and are in the final stages of rectifying it. We will be able
to provide more details by the middle of March, but you can expect to
see regular updates of the specification moving forward.

Take care,
Andrew

and