Re: Broken SVG Tiny 1.1 conformance test: styling-pres-01-t

On Thursday, October 25, 2007, 9:54:29 AM, Kalle wrote:

KR> Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, the behaviour has been changed in SVGt
KR> 1.2. We were wondering if it were still possible to amend the SVGt 1.1
KR> conformance tests regarding this case. An official acknowledgement that
KR> the case is flawed would help a bit also. We may still have the need to
KR> produce implementations that are conformant to 1.1 spec instead of 1.2.

We will certainly discuss doing that, I think it makes sense to do so.

KR> BTW, I checked the 1.1 errata. It seems to be empty.

Where are you looking? From http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/  the link to
errata goes to http://www.w3.org/2003/01/REC-SVG11-20030114-errata
which is certainly not empty.

 Interaction Domain Leader