RE: Broken SVG Tiny 1.1 conformance test: styling-pres-01-t

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, the behaviour has been changed in SVGt
1.2. We were wondering if it were still possible to amend the SVGt 1.1
conformance tests regarding this case. An official acknowledgement that
the case is flawed would help a bit also. We may still have the need to
produce implementations that are conformant to 1.1 spec instead of 1.2.

BTW, I checked the 1.1 errata. It seems to be empty.

Yours,
  - Kalle Raita