Re: SVG Animation - Freezed values with calcMode="discrete"

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:54:44 +0100, Dr. Olaf Hoffmann
<Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> hmm the fun with my example is, that
> Opera (up to 9.10) freezes the animation using
> keyTimes at the value of 600, just without
> keyTimes it freezes at 850.

Yes, this is indeed because of a bug in the keyTimes implementation in
Opera and I will try to get the fix out publically as soon as possible.
It is not the core of the issue here, though.

"begin and end define a time interval, this means, the intervals
starts with included 0s and ends with excluded 9s. Therefore the final
presentation value is 600 and not 850."

Basically, should this be true or not?

--
David Vest <davve@opera.com>