Re: SVG12: !important in property animation

* Andrew Emmons wrote:
>I think this has already been made clear. In section
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#ToAttribute
><http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#ToAttribute>  of
>the SMIL specification, it states what can be used for animation values:
>
>"The animation values specified in the animation element must be legal
>values for the specified attribute."

I don't see where <set attributeName="fill" to="red!important" ... />
refers to an attribute, as you point out, per the attributeType
definition this would animate a CSS property; it is not clear to me
that the above would cover this case. As I pointed out, two of three
tested implementations allow this, so if this is not allowed, it's
not clear enough for Adobe and W3C implementers. So this does not
address my concern.