Re: [SVGMobile12] A.7.19 gotoLocation

* Andrew Emmons wrote:
>It has been decided to not change the signature of the gotoLocation
>method since there are commercial implementations and existing content
>that use gotoLocation.

Could you point these implementations out? Searching for the name and
SVG didn't reveal them to me, unfortunately. Also, could you elaborate
on the status of these implementations and how it's possible that they
already implement such features, given that W3C didn't call for imple-
mentation of SVG Tiny 1.2 yet? I'm also keen to learn why it seems to
matter that these implementations are considered "commercial".

>However, we do feel that adding the ability to reload the current
>document by specifying an empty string is very useful without requiring
>a change to the method's signature. We will update the spec to add this
>feature.

I note that this directly contradicts the Working Group's previous
resultion and response to the issue I raised regarding this feature.
Is this what these commercial implementations do? Where can we find
the tests for this?