Re: [SVGMobile12] A.7.19 gotoLocation

Hi Andrew,

Don't I get the standard "please let us know within two weeks if this response
does not satisfy you"? :-)

Actually it doesn't satisfy me. Not because I'm *very* strongly in favor of
changing the function name, but because I'm concerned that "implementations have
implemented this and their's some content using it" is being given as a reason
not to. This is a draft, and drafts are there to be changed and improved on. I
don't think I should be allowed to implement something in a draft and thereby
block it from being changed, and I don't think anyone else should either. Anyone
creating an implementation based on a draft should understand that it *is*
subject to change, and anyone writing content based on a draft should understand
the same.

Best regards,
Jonathan