Re: SVG12: overlay stacking

* Dean Jackson wrote:
>The draft has been changed to replace the text above with:
>
>If multiple 'video' elements have overlay='top', the drawing order of
>those 'video' elements shall follow the typical SVG rendering order.

So the visual effect will be such that, based on the conceptual tree
where <use> elements have been replaced with the deeply cloned content
in a group, implementations behave as if they first render everything
but video elements with overlay="top" in document order and then video
elements with overlay="top" in document order? The language you use is
still not very clear to me, but well...

I note the novel use of "shall" in the latest draft; with my limited
english skills I'd say that the above is a requirement for compliant
rendering orders, which would only be relevant if the draft requires
implementations to implement only rendering orders that meet the re-
quirements defined in the draft, but well...