Re: Last Call SVG 1.2 Tiny Comments: Circular Definition

Robin,

I was referring to the second paragraph of the "SVG context" description:

"If SVG content is embedded inline within parent XML (such as XHTML),
the SVG context does not include the ancestors above the rootmost svg
element."

where "rootmost svg element" is defined as "The furthest 'svg'
ancestor element that does not exit an SVG context."

But I think it's clear to me if I just focus on the first paragraph of
that description.

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller