Re: Last Call: SVG Tiny 1.2

Chris Lilley wrote:
> Well, you can look at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/lc-replies.html
> search for your name, and see (from links to emails that we have already
> sent to the public list) how your comments were resolved. So,it should
> just be a case of checking that wording changes you requested are in
> fact there, and make sense.

Unfortunately, if you read my last call comments you will note that I had to
stop reading the specification because it was impossible for me to make any
useful headway given the quality of the text at the time.

But even if ignore that and ignore that would really like to look at the
resolutions of some comments other sent in, it's pretty much physically
impossible for me to look over just the responses to my comments between now and
when I get on a plane in a few days.

I guess I'll do what I can when I get back.

> Holiday season in the US is Thanksgiving to Christmas? Its May and
> August in France ... do the best you can.

May I suggest simply having a longer-than-minimal Last Call period?  That would
really help. ;)

-Boris