Re: SVG12: svg in foreignObject

I hate to be picky, but I think there is a better approach for wording what
happens with SVG content inside of an svg:foreignObject. Instead of saying:

    "The contents of 'foreignObject' are assumed to be from a different
namespace. Any SVG elements within a 'foreignObject' will not be drawn."

how about:

    "It is assumed that the contents of 'foreignObject' are rendered as a
different content type using a different user agent. The SVG user agent
must treat all of the content within a 'foreignObject" (including SVG
namespace elements) as foreign content which is to be handed off to a
different user agent for rendering."

The above wording leaves open the possibility of future deprecation of
svg:foreignObject in favor of html:object (or cdf:object or XLink) because
it does not completely rule out the possibility of LanguageFoo nesting
LanguageFoo via a [foreign]object tag. (Thinking of html:object referencing
HTML files.)

Jon