Re: Binary-coded version of SVG?

Thank's Robin for your clear answer

> visual difference, and it does give better compression. I will very
probably be
> publishing a more complete description of this some time after our next
release
> is out (ie tomorrow if all goes well).

I'll be interested to read such publication. It will be nice to inform the
W3C SVG list when your publication will be ready.

Regards

Tayeb*
Tayeb Lemlouma
http://opera.inrialpes.fr/people/Tayeb.Lemlouma/index.html
WAM project
National Research Institute in Computer Science and Control (INRIA
Rhône-Alpes, France )
Office B213, phone (+33) 04 76 61 52 81, Fax (+33) 04 76 61 52 07.