Re: getScreenCTM (again)

Hello Robert, thanks for answering.

I'm implementing an SVG editor.. so I don't know what I should try. I could
try it in Adobe SVG Viewer (assuming that they're correct). But how do I
figure it out? I'd have to look at the matrix values afterwards and I don't
really know enough about matrices to see what it has done. And I can't be
sure ASV is correct.

I thought maybe someone in the WG could answer this. If it's something they
haven't thought about, maybe they should clarify it in the spec, or maybe
it's there, and I just don't get it?

I also think it's strange that whenever I ask a question, everybody assume
I'm a designer using some existing tool. I thought this group was more about
the SVG specification and how to interpret/implement it correctly?

thanks again,

--
Sigurd Lerstad