RE: Changing the Y axis

This would really be an improvement in my life. The inability to select the
axis direction seems to be such a basic shortcoming for a vector-based
drawing system. It would be really nice if the coord system could be defined
along two axes on a drawing. It would be even better if the axes were not
necessarily orthogonal, but could be defined in skew (say defined by two
vectors on the page?)