Re: Fwd: [Moderator Action] error in Ecmascript-binding

I don't understand this error report completely. I did a search on
ecmascript-binding.html and did not find methods open(), write(), writeln()
or close() anywhere. I also don't see these methods in the Document
interface for DOM2. Is the expectation that, because the old HTML DOM had
these methods, then the SVG DOM should have these methods, also?

The SVG 1.0 working group discussed these methods a long time ago and
decided that developers should use DOM2 Core methods such as
createElement() to change the document rather than insert new parsable XML
into the pre-parsed document stream via write() and writeln().

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG 1.0 Editor
jferraio@adobe.com