Re: Fwd: Re: SVG 1.0 and SMIL Animation are now Proposed Recomendation

* Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
>Bjoern,
>Are you sure about this? I went to http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG and found the
>Proposed Recommendation. I clicked on the hyperlink for "zip archive of
>HTML" and up came a dialog asking me where to save the ZIP file. I saved
>the ZIP file locally and then extracted the contents onto my local system.
>The HTML files all have the following line:
>
>     <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
>href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-PR" >

They _should not_ include this line. If I download the document, it's
likely that I want to read it offline and references to style sheets on
the WWW make this rather hard.

See item 13 in http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/errata this is the
same issue.