Fwd: Re: SVG 1.0 and SMIL Animation are now Proposed Recomendation

Bjoern,
Are you sure about this? I went to http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG and found the
Proposed Recommendation. I clicked on the hyperlink for "zip archive of
HTML" and up came a dialog asking me where to save the ZIP file. I saved
the ZIP file locally and then extracted the contents onto my local system.
The HTML files all have the following line:

     <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-PR" >

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG 1.0 Editor
jferraio@adobe.com