Re: named color values --color chips

Jon and working group and SVG Working Team and community,

I would like to request a that the 4.2 Recognized color keyword names
section have a color chip next to the color names.

The format could be something llike:
½ cm sq color chip        keyword         keyword value

I think it would make the specification more useful....
might be a good Idea to separate the CSS2 colors from
the CSS3 color also........this can all be done before the
PR stage is finalized...it just editoral....but then again...
what do I know

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi