Re: named color values

Wendell,
The SVG 1.0 specification and CSS3 will both support a common but larger
set of named color values. SVG 1.0 is now at Proposed Recommendation, so it
looks like it will be the first specification to support the larger set of
named color values. See http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/types.html#ColorKeywords.

Jon