Re: incompatibilities in font name specification

Unfortunately neither Adobe nor IBM appear to be
handling this correctly.

I tried the latest versions of the viewers. Adobe
handles
  font-family:'Comic Sans MS';
correctly, but could not display
  font-family:'Times New Roman';

IBM handles 'Times New Roman' but not 'Comic Sans MS'.

Weird.

Hopefully they will fix these bugs in the next
release.