Re: 'transform' attribute syntax

Justin,
You have found a bug in the spec. A semicolon is invalid within a
'transform' specification. The only valid separators are white space and/or
a comma.

Another error in the same example - the ellipse is rotated the wrong way.
The rotation angle needs to be -30 instead of +30.

I searched the rest of the spec and I believe this is the only place which
had an incorrect semicolon within a 'transform' attribute.

I will fix this example. Thanks for pointing this out.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated

"http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/DTD/svg-20000303-stylable.dtd">