Re: More on: How to create a SVG File in Java.

Bernd,

In DOM 1.0, there is not 'standard' API to write out your DOM tree to
an output stream. However, implementations typically provide some
facility. For example, if you are using project X, the XmlDocument
Document implementation contains several write methods, one of which
uses an OutputStream. So you could have:

XmlDocument doc = ...;

doc.appendChild(..);
..

// res is your HttpServletResponse
OuputStream os = res.getOuputStream();
doc.write(os);

I beleive Xerces has sample files that explain how to write to an
output stream.

I hope this helps.
Regards.
V.