[Fwd: [Moderator Action] incorrect type in DTD for feMorphology radius]

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Kirk Jensen <kjensen@jasc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:12:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Subject: [Moderator Action] incorrect type in DTD for feMorphology radius
  • To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
The radius attribute of feMorphology is incorrectly typed in the DTD as
%Length; (luckily the entity defined as CDATA).  I believe it should be a
list of numbers, and not a length.  (I am looking on p.429 of the PDF
version of the spec.  I hope that there's no discrepency between the actual
DTD and what's in the PDF file).

Kirk