Re: <stop> offset type

Stephane,
The spec should describe the 'offset' attribute as being a
are not allowed. I'll make this change.

Given that, I think it is OK for the DOM to represent the attribute as an
SVGAnimatedNumber, since there is a very easy mapping from percentages to
fractions. At this late stage, I don't think the SVG group will want to
change the DOM definition for this attribute.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
jferraio@adobe.com