RE: XML to SVG

	thanks,
	that fix the problem that I can't make the transformation using IE5
and that I can't see the SVG file with .xml extension. Hopfully it will be
fixed soon...
	Do you know if is possible to transform a XML to SVG file in the
client using the DOM model or some scripting? Could be interesting to get an
SVG image from an XML file without the fisical SVG file

	thanks, Libo